Orientation Day #2

This orientation day was helpful for many students who did not have SolidWorks Skills. Since I was very familiar with SolidWorks, but Paul showed us some shortcuts and faster ways of finishing the lego part. After I finished modeling the lego part, I saved it as an .STL file and insertED into CURA. However, I ran into a problem when I tried to 3-D print the part. Every time, I inserted model and properly oriented in CURA, it disappeared the model from the layout. My teammate Dustin explained to me the procedure on how to 3-D print the lego part, but I couldn't resolve the problem.

Next, we learned how to use the Tig welder. It was pretty straightforward that I learned pretty fast. I also discussed the lightning talk and potential design concepts for the curved portion of the track with my teammates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week#4 Progress

Week 3 progress

Week #5 Update - Last Week